Monday always seems like my best Admin day. It is the day I get to process all that went on during the Sunday service and afterwards.
So, as I process (and get overwhelmed), I wonder if anyone can identify with my craziness and post how they deal with it all. Here is what is running through my mind:
- What leaders and I meeting with this week to go over their personal and ministry goals for the year?
- How can I deal with a fellow staffer accusing my newly hired Youth Associate of dressing inappropriately (when she was not dressed inappropriately)?
- I need to start working on my weekend retreat talks and finishing planning the weekend retreat. When am I going to do that?
- I need to find more parents to help at our Friday night 5th Quarter event. Who are they?
- I need to get a letter out to our parents ASAP explaining our upcoming Sex and Dating series. How can I do that when I don’t even know how to mail merge??
- I need to get a leaders email out to get them focused on the week ahead and how to follow up with students.
- When am I going to take a day(s) off this week since I’m gone on Saturday and back for Church on Sunday morning?
CAN ANYONE RELATE????? It’s kinda funny?